Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fox body turns 30

I am personally a big fan of fox body Mustangs. I own more than my wife cares to and I would gladly take on more.
2009 marks thirty years since the 1979 Mustang and Capri fox body was first available. I believe the Fox body is the Mustang that saved the Mustang name from becoming a front drive v6 car in the late ninety’s. For those of you who remember the Ford Probe was actually supposed to be the next Mustang until the big wigs decided the Fox had become to popular and they feared a full on mullet attack would cause too much damage to their facility.

To commemorate this 30 year mile stone DBR would like to do a little something here at the shop for all of you who still roll in your 5.0’s.
The year is coming to an end however and we don’t have much time plan so we are coming to you to ask what would be a good time that would allow us to get the most cars here at one time and what would it take to make you bring your car and come hang out with us a bit?

Gimme your input I’ll see what I can make happen.

1 comment: